Watch Boston Legal Online :: home
Welcome to watch-boston-legal-online.com, the ultimate website for those who love Boston Legal. Here you can get all your Boston Legal updates including the latest news, discussions, reviews and much more. We also help you watch Boston Legal online by indexing various streaming links for all Boston Legal episodes. We are a spam free organization that is dedicated to bringing you the latest episodes from Boston Legal as soon as it gets released on TV, and we are proud to be a community oriented website powered by users like you. Our content gets updated on daily basis, so if you missed the latest Boston Legal episode on TV, make sure to check our website to follow the action. To get started, you can register an account and use the navigation menu on the top.
- Season 5 Episode 12S5 E128 Dec 2008Made In ChinaThe law firm is in financial needs and is looking for a buyer; Shirley and Carl make arrangements for a wedding; and Denny argues before the Supreme Court to let Denny have access to a non approve FDA drug that will help him with his mad cow. Denny poses an important question to Alan on the series 5 year finale.
- Season 5 Episode 13S5 E138 Dec 2008Last CallIn tonights final episode after 5 long years the law firm is in need of financial help and is looking for a buyer to help out. Alan argues before the Supreme Court to let Denny have access to a non approve drug to help with his Alzheimer's. Meanwhile, Shirley and Carl Sack make plans for a wedding; and Denny poses an important question to Alan in the series 5 year finale.
- Season 5 Episode 11S5 E111 Dec 2008JuicedAlan pleads before the Massachusetts Supreme Court to allow his best friend Denny (who learns some disturbing news about the progression of his Alzheimer disease) have access to an experimental drug which could slow the progression of his Alzheimer’s disease is available but not FDA approved. Meanwhile, Jerry and Katie take on a case of a woman who used a brain-enhancing drug while taking her SATs and was disqualified from Harvard. The murderous Catherine Piper returns.
- Season 5 Episode 10S5 E1024 Nov 2008ThanksgivingThis Thanksgiving Shirley just wanted to spend the day with her partner Carl, but after she invites the gang over for dinner; Alan, Denny, Jerry and Katie and the ever emotional and unstable Ed Poole who in turns brings along his foster son who tried to mug Shirley to join them in the feast.
- Season 5 Episode 9S5 E917 Nov 2008Kill, Baby, Kill !When a planned state execution goes awry for a death row inmate, the corrections officer took matters into his own hands by shooting the prisoner. Carl and Denny go to Virginia to defend the officer. Meanwhile, Shirley and Alan are working on a case where this woman Martha Headly was fired for voting for John McCain for President and while they worked long hours Alan tries to heat things up with Shirley.
- Season 5 Episode 8S5 E810 Nov 2008RoeJerry Espenson assaulted a bully after a run-in with him and wants to defend himself in court much to the dismay of the fellow partners. Meanwhile, an underage pregnant girl wants an abortion and Shirley and Alan try to obtain a judicial by-pass for the girl.
- Season 5 Episode 7S5 E73 Nov 2008Mad Cows
- Season 5 Episode 6S5 E627 Oct 2008Happy TrailsAlan Shore and Denny Crane take a breather from the office and saddle up at a Dude Ranch in Utah. But the two city slickers soon find themselves at odds with their fellow horse enthusiasts and may need to call on the always irritating attorney Melvin Palmer - who also happens to be at the ranch. Meanwhile, Shirley Schmidt defends the murderous Catherine Piper (Betty White) when she unintentionally blows up her doctor after setting his office on fire for prescribing medication that almost killed her.
- ConanS5E22 Joel McHale, Freddie Wong & Matt Arnold, Daniel Sloss
11:00PM on Other
- Hells KitchenS12E16 7 Chefs Compete Again
8:00PM on TeenNick
- The TalkS4E187 2014-06-26
2:00PM on FX